Corporate Dentistry Panel: Banff Updater
Alain Sabbah, Founder and Co-CEO of Canadian Dental Services, was delighted to participate on a panel on Corporate Dentistry at the Annual Banff Updater event on February 2nd, 2018, presented by the University of Alberta, Faculty of Medicine & Dentistry.
Panel discussion topics:
- Understanding the changing landscape of Corporate Dentistry in Canada.
- Dental Service Organizations (DSO’s) – Consolidating practices under one “umbrella organization” with the focus on patient care.
- The benefits of Corporate Dentistry – How consolidation and Corporate Dentistry can help shift admin time to chairside time, drive clinical efficiency and expertise, increase business acumen, enhance the patient experience, and improve practice performance.
- Choosing the right path after graduation – Associating with a traditional practice, associating with a DSO, buying, or building a dental practice.
- Corporate Dentistry as it relates to marketing, HR, finance, and operations.
- Transitioning dentists, and DSO’s.
Please contact CDS with any questions about corporate dentistry or partnering with us by calling 1.800.975.8494, or by filling in the form below.