ASSOCIATE DENTIST | PRINCE ALBERT, SK
Canadian Dental Services (CDS) is a local dental services organization that acquires, supports, improves, consolidates, and partners with industry leading dentists across Saskatchewan through carefully engineered management support systems and programs to improve practice performance and provide best in class, high quality patient care. Our goal is to enable dentists to spend their valuable time being dentists. Our carefully selected dental offices are leaders in clinical excellence, and in providing patients with the best treatment plan options, along with the people, technology and facilities to support them.
CDS offers employees a wealth of challenging and rewarding career opportunities. We are a successful and fast growing company that values diversity and innovative thinking, and fosters a culture of performance and accountability. We invest in the growth and development of our employees by offering a wide range of career paths, comprehensive training and leadership development opportunities. We reward our employees with a unique mix of benefits. Our employees are passionate stewards of our company, leading the way to improving the delivery of dental services across Canada.
The Associate Dentist will uphold the highest standard of patient care and service, while working with a team of dental assistants and hygienists in delivering the following services: diagnostics, preventive, restorative, endodontics, periodontics, fixed and removable appliances, minor oral surgery, and early intervention orthodontics.
- Establishing and facilitating long-term patient relationships, ensuring retention and loyalty by being empathetic and providing clinical excellence in the delivery of dental care.
- Communicating effectively with patients and staff, and if required, consulting and collaborating with other colleagues.
- Adhering to current jurisdictional legislation, regulations, codes of ethics, practice standards, guidelines, and policies relevant to the profession and practice setting.
- Ideally, some clinical experience, or recent graduate.
- Must be licensed, or have the qualifications to be licensed, by the provincial governing body in the jurisdiction of the dental clinic.
- Patient services orientation with a desire to create a comfortable and caring environment.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com with the Subject line:
“ASSOCIATE DENTIST PRINCE ALBERT – Last Name, First Name”
CDS is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please inform us of any accommodations needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.