REGISTERED DENTAL HYGIENIST | GTA, ON
Canadian Dental Services is seeking an experienced, friendly, high-energy Registered Dental Hygienist to join our team!
Are you passionate about dental? Do you love meeting new people and getting to know your patients? Do you excel in a fun, positive, and quick-paced dental office environment? If you’re seeking employment at a friendly dental office with an excellent culture, surrounded by professionals who share your passion for oral health and dental hygiene, then we may be the place for you!
Our busy dental office at Yonge and Lawrence is looking for an approachable, organized and talented Registered Dental Hygienist! The ideal candidate will radiate positivity, contribute to a great culture, and practice the highest standard of patient care by providing hygiene treatment and education to patients, while ensuring comfort and satisfaction at all times!
- Establish and facilitate long-term patient relationships, ensuring retention and loyalty by being empathetic and providing clinical excellence in the delivery of dental care.
- Obtain a comprehensive clinical history and appropriate clinical data to make an informed clinical diagnosis.
- Lead the periodontal management program for patients with the support of the dentist.
- Discuss potential restorative and other treatment options by being knowledgeable of and able to anticipate and introduce comprehensive treatment options that will likely be presented in dental treatment plan by attending DDS.
- Communicate effectively with patients and staff, and if required, consult and collaborate with other colleagues.
- Adhere to current jurisdictional legislation, regulations, codes of ethics, practice standards, guidelines, and policies relevant to the profession and practice setting.
- Minimum 1 years of experience.
- Must be licensed, or have the qualifications to be licensed, by the provincial governing body in the jurisdiction of the dental clinic.
- Patient services orientation with a desire to create a comfortable and caring environment.
This is a maternity leave coverage, part time position.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com with the Subject line: “REGISTERED DENTAL HYGIENIST – Last Name, First Name”
CDS is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please inform us of any accommodations needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.