REGIONAL OPERATIONS MANAGER | CALGARY, AB
Canadian Dental Services (CDS) is a national dental services organization that acquires, supports, improves, consolidates, and partners with industry leading dentists across Canada through carefully engineered management support systems and programs to improve practice performance and provide best in class, high quality patient care. Our goal is to enable dentists to spend their valuable time being dentists.
Our carefully selected dental offices are leaders in clinical excellence, and in providing patients with the best treatment plan options, along with the people, technology and facilities to support them.
CDS offers employees a wealth of challenging and rewarding career opportunities. We are a successful and fast growing company that values diversity and innovative thinking, and fosters a culture of performance and accountability. We invest in the growth and development of our employees by offering a wide range of career paths, comprehensive training and leadership development opportunities. We reward our employees with a unique mix of benefits. Our employees are passionate stewards of our company, leading the way to improving the delivery of dental services across Canada.
We are looking for a results-driven, motivated individual who will join our growing team as Regional Operations Manager in Calgary, AB.
Plan, direct, coordinate and supervise dental practices in the region to drive revenue and grow profits, while maintaining high standards of patient care.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborates with Practice Dentists and Managers to ensure alignment of production targets.
- Build results-driven team through effective training and ongoing performance management.
- Establish and maintain effective communication throughout the region.
- Coach and direct clinic staff to achieve targets without compromising service.
- Optimize financial performance through delivery of production/revenue, cost center management, and profit targets for all practices.
- Drives new patient flow through implementation of internal and external marketing initiatives.
Actively seeks opportunities to improve regional Practice performance and growth.
- Drives process improvement changes to improve practice efficiency and patient experience.
- Ensures that all Practices are complying with all health and safety regulations to protect employees and patients from infectious diseases and work-related injuries.
- Frequently conducts site visits to coach team to provide outstanding patient service and deliver on targets.
- Conducts quarterly audits to ensure that Practices are meeting CDS standards of operation and patient services.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 5+ years of dental practice management experience (ideally, multi-location).
- Broad knowledge of Dental Clinic P&L and ability to conduct financial analysis.
- Thorough knowledge of dental billing methodologies and practice management software platforms.
- Project management, budget management and inventory management.
- Results-driven and broad knowledge of dental clinic operations.
- Decision-making, problem-solving and strategy-planning skills.
- Clear communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of Provincial and Federal Health and Safety Regulations.
- Must have a valid provincial license to drive to dental practices in region.
As a condition of employment, this position is subject to the successful completion of the following Pre-employment conditions:
- Reference Checks
- Criminal Background Check
Please submit your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject line: “ROM Calgary – Last Name, First Name”
CDS is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please inform us of any accommodations needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.