OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR | TORONTO, ON
Canadian Dental Services (CDS) is hiring an Office Administrator for our head office in Toronto, ON! CDS is a National dental services organization that acquires, supports, improves, consolidates, and partners with industry leading dentists across the country through carefully engineered management support systems and programs to improve practice performance and provide best in class, high quality patient care. Our dental offices are leaders in clinical excellence, and in providing patients with the best treatment plan options, along with the people, technology and facilities to support them.
CDS offers employees a wealth of challenging and rewarding career opportunities. We are a successful and fast growing company that values diversity and innovative thinking, and fosters a culture of performance and accountability. We invest in the growth and development of our employees by offering a wide range of career paths, comprehensive training and leadership development opportunities. We reward our employees with a unique mix of benefits. Our employees are passionate stewards of our company, leading the way to improving the delivery of dental services across Canada.
The Office Administrator is responsible for processing accounts payable, expense reports and other general accounting duties for Finance as instructed by the VP of Finance and for supporting the organization with a variety of administrative and support tasks to facilitate a well-organized office.
- Represent company in a professional manner over the phone, with peers, and with external stakeholders.
- Support the office by completing weekly responsibilities, both administrative and general tasks common to/for the entire company.
- Carry out front office mail, courier and document delivery duties.
- Ensure copy/print rooms, conference rooms, and break rooms are neat, organized and stocked with necessary supplies.
- Receive, download, stamp, and process vendor bills, clinical, corporate expenses, staff expenses and VISA card transaction booking and payment processing.
- Review account coding for accuracy and ensure appropriate approvals are obtained and expenses are adhere to corporate policy.
- Enter bills into accounting system, review weekly payment with VP Finance and process weekly cheque runs, transfers, online payments, and direct deposits. Perform ad hoc vendor analysis as required.
- Assist with new acquisition vendor and AP transition and other special projects in AP and procurement centralization.
- Main point of contact with CDS IT vendors to set up corporate and field new hires and process terminations.
- Responsible for onsite and offsite meetings, including ensuring IT, supplies, food and beverage meeting the meeting requirement.
- Manage electronic file directory and physical filing systems for the management team, prepare presentations, correspondence and assist with reports and memos as required.
- Provide support to members of the Management Team as necessary; schedule appointments, update event calendars, answer and monitor telephones as requested.
- Manage corporate travel requisitions and be main point of contact for travel bookings.
- Be the main point of contact for office supplies procurement.
- Minimum college diploma in General Business Administration or Accounting.
- Experience with Quick Books a strong asset.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel and Word).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to professionally and comfortably interact with different level of people in the organization and external contractors, suppliers or vendors, etc.
- Ability to manage multiple competing deadlines, strictly handle confidential information and work well under pressure.
- Attention to detail, people person with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; resourceful, good judgement and accountable.
- Must be highly motivated and organized, display passion, hard-work, innovation, professionalism and integrity.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team and desire to make an impact.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com with the Subject line: “Office Administrator – Last Name, First Name”
CDS is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please inform us of any accommodations needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially