DENTAL HYGIENIST | SASKATOON, SK
Canadian Dental Services (CDS) (in collaboration with Silverwood Dental) is hiring a dental hygienist in Saskatoon! CDS is a local dental services organization that acquires, supports, improves, consolidates, and partners with industry leading dentists across Saskatchewan through carefully engineered management support systems and programs to improve practice performance and provide best in class, high quality patient care. Our carefully selected dental offices are leaders in clinical excellence, and in providing patients with the best treatment plan options, along with the people, technology and facilities to support them.
CDS offers employees a wealth of challenging and rewarding career opportunities. We are a successful and fast growing company that values diversity and innovative thinking, and fosters a culture of performance and accountability. We invest in the growth and development of our employees by offering a wide range of career paths, comprehensive training and leadership development opportunities. We reward our employees with a unique mix of benefits. Our employees are passionate stewards of our company, leading the way to improving the delivery of dental services across Canada.
The Dental Hygienist will uphold the highest standard of patient care and service by setting up appropriate perio scaling visit intervals to ensure best outcomes for patients, while working with a team of dental assistants to provide dental hygiene treatment and information related to the prevention of diseases and disorders of the teeth and mouth.
• Establishing and facilitating long-term patient relationships, ensuring retention and loyalty by being empathetic and providing clinical excellence in the delivery of dental care.
• Obtain a comprehensive clinical history and appropriate clinical data to make an informed clinical diagnosis.
• Lead the periodontics management program for patients with the support of the dentist.
• Discuss potential restorative and other treatment options by being knowledgeable of and able to anticipate and introduce comprehensive treatment options that will likely be presented in dental treatment plan by attending DDS.
• Communicating effectively with patients and staff, and if required, consulting and collaborating with other colleagues.
• Adhering to current jurisdictional legislation, regulations, codes of ethics, practice standards, guidelines, and policies relevant to the profession and practice setting.
• Ideally, 2 years of experience.
• Must be licensed, or have the qualifications to be licensed, by the provincial governing body in the jurisdiction of the dental clinic.
• Patient services orientation with a desire to create a comfortable and caring environment.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject line: “DENTAL HYGIENIST – Last Name, First Name”
CDS is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please inform us of any accommodations needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.