Dental Practice Management Symposium at U of T School of Dentistry
Canadian Dental Services lectured at the University of Toronto’s School of Dentistry on Saturday, February 11, 2017 on the topic of “Dental Practice Management”.
DENTAL PRACTICE MANAGEMENT LECTURE TOPICS:
- Best practices to managing a thriving dental practice in Canada.
- The Business of Dentistry: Running your practice with SMART objectives, and setting achievable goals.
- Understanding dental practice management software: What system is right for your practice.
- Growing your dental practice and bringing in associates.
- Dental practice marketing strategies to increase new patient flow and patient retention.
- Tips to growing production, reducing overhead, and other expenses.
- The key to strong leadership and building positive relationships with your staff.
- Understanding Corporate Dentistry and Dental Support Organizations (DSOs).
- Dental Practice Transitions: How to prepare now for your future dental practice sale.
If you have any questions about the above content, please contact CDS for a complimentary consultation by calling 1.800.975.8494, or by filling in the form below.