DENTAL CLINIC MANAGER | GTA, ON
We’re looking for a talented, patient focused Dental Office Manager.
Plans, directs and controls all aspects of a successful dental practice operation. Increases profitability through patient service, team development, quality monitoring and financial management activities.
The following core values and responsibilities will ensure that the candidate will be successful in a leadership role:
- Contributing to Patient Satisfaction and supporting patient centred care
- Ensuring Team Member Satisfaction
- Supporting Quality and Performance throughout the various departments in the clinic
- Facilitating growth of clinic by being a Brand Ambassador
Position: Full-time (40 hours per week)
- Completion of post-secondary degree or diploma in related field or years of equivalent experience.
- Dental Assisting, Dental Hygiene or Dental Administration will be an asset.
- A minimum of three years dental experience with at least one year in an administrative and/or supervisory capacity.
- Business or service sector experience is an asset.
- Clinical dental knowledge.
- Good Knowledge of Abeldent and Dentrix.
- Working knowledge of dental insurance and third party programs.
- Skilled using windows based dental software, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Experience/knowledge of general accounting.
- Positive can-do attitude and commitment to our patients and practice goals.
- Dynamic and professional personality.
- Superb, precise and clear communications skills.
- Proactive and able to solve problems effectively and rapidly using excellent analytical skills.
- The ability to lead and take initiative – problem solver.
- Ability to effectively manage day to day needs of the team.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject line: “DENTAL CLINIC MANAGER – Last Name, First Name”
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
CDS RETAINS THE RIGHT TO CHANGE OR MODIFY JOB DUTIES AT ANY TIME. THE ABOVE JOB DESCRIPTION IS NOT ALL ENCOMPASSING. NEEDS AND REQUIREMENTS MAY VARY BETWEEN LOCATIONS AND ACCORDING TO BUSINESS NECESSITY.