OFFICE MANAGER | SASKATOON, SK
Canadian Dental Services (CDS) is a local dental services organization that acquires, supports, improves, consolidates, and partners with industry leading dentists across Saskatchewan through carefully engineered management support systems and programs to improve practice performance and provide best in class, high quality patient care. Our carefully selected dental offices are leaders in clinical excellence, and in providing patients with the best treatment plan options, along with the people, technology and facilities to support them.
CDS offers employees a wealth of challenging and rewarding career opportunities. We are a successful and fast growing company that values diversity and innovative thinking, and fosters a culture of performance and accountability. We invest in the growth and development of our employees by offering a wide range of career paths, comprehensive training and leadership development opportunities. We reward our employees with a unique mix of benefits. Our employees are passionate stewards of our company, leading the way to improving the delivery of dental services across Canada.
The Office Manager is responsible for organizing, planning and overseeing dental clinic operations to ensure that patients are served more efficiently and compassionately and the facilities are being maintained according to CDS standards.
- Create, establish and manage internal office processes, protocols and procedures according to CDS standards to ensure office efficiency.
- Create work bi-annual work schedule and ensure staff compliance to communicated schedule.
- Adhere to communicated payroll processing dates and guidelines.
- Hire and train new office staff regarding clinic’s patient management process and protocols.
- Maintain the dental clinic’s budget, general ledger and accounting systems.
- Prepare accurate weekly and monthly reports, as required by CDS.
- Prepare bank deposits and statements.
- Motivate office personnel to serve patients according to established standards.
- Instructs and supervises the receptionists on all documents related to insurance claims.
- Oversee receptionist management of accounts receivable and assist where necessary to keep under control.
- Provide the Dentist with administrative and practical support when requested.
- Monitor inventory and order dental office supplies as needed.
- Monitor and make sure all dental office equipment is working properly.
- Maintain petty cash.
- High School Diploma, College Diploma, Certificate, or Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years’ dental management experience required.
- Must be a leader in attitude, spirit, and work ethic and have the ability to put the success of the clinic and clinic team members as top priority.
- Must work with the highest level of integrity in words and actions.
- Working knowledge of dental billing and insurance protocols.
- Excellent computer and typing skills.
- Some experience in accounting is a plus.
- Good interpersonal and verbal skills to maintain effective rapport with patients, dentists, other staff members and community; conflict resolution experience; excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task efficiently, organized, and detail-oriented.
- Able to drive office policy improvements to achieve improved customer care/service.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com with the Subject line: “Office Manager – Last Name, First Name”
CDS is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please inform us of any accommodations needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.