Canadian Dental Services is dental company dedicated to partnering with dentists across Canada to drive professional improvement, increase clinical excellence, enhance the patient experience and improve practice performance. We do this by providing best in class support to dentists and their in-office teams, enabling high quality patient care and industry leading customer service.
We’re the only ones in Canada who have been dedicated to helping dentists for over 20 years, with a deep understanding of what works and what doesn’t work inside a dental practice.
SUPPORT SERVICES FOR DENTISTS
CDS arms you with strategic management support systems and educational resources to improve quality of life, and facilitate personal and professional growth.
Our knowledgeable dental HR professionals will source, train and develop the best-in-class administrative and clinical staff for your team.
New Patient Acquisition and Retention
Attract new patients and retain existing ones with our team of knowledgeable dental marketing, customer acquisition and retention experts.
Refocus your time on quality patient care by allowing our experts in dental finance to manage the books and optimize the business for you.
Dental Office Real Estate
With extensive experience in commercial real estate consulting and advisory for dentists, our dental team provides unrivaled expertise in real estate matters.
IT & Systems
We implement the most effective and innovative technologies and IT solutions for our partners, designed to optimize processes and increase productivity.
Leadership & Clinical Training
Committed to quality, we provide greater opportunities for your team to grow and develop their skills with educational resources and strategic leadership training.
HOW WE HELP OUR DENTAL PARTNERS
SUPPORTING THE DENTAL INDUSTRY
- Our leaders have been dedicated to supporting the dental community for over 20 years.
- Members of our dental company are considered leading authorities on matters pertaining to the business of dentistry, and are still being asked to lecture to study clubs, national dental conventions, and dental schools all across Canada and the United States.
- The CDS team, in all of our departments ranging from finance to practice support, purchasing to real estate, have all worked in the dental industry for many, many years.
- We are experts at working with our dental partners, one by one, to build customized in-practice support programs that ensure our dentists achieve their goals and succeed.
- After years of consulting to dentists, members of our team are the experts at being good listeners, enabling us to hear what you want to shape a program to make you and your family happy.
BE THE BEST
- Empower yourself to become an industry leader in both the dental community and industry.
- Improve patient relationships. Grow and nurture authentic patient relationships while providing them with quality care and a positive patient experience.
- Gain peace of mind and confidence knowing that all aspects of your dental business will be optimized by a proven, systematic process of excellence.
- Shift administrative time to clinical time (60% to 90%). Enjoy what you do, longer.
- Improve quality of life; spend more time with your with family, and realize your dreams.
- Spend less time worrying about balancing the books, hiring and training staff, dental practice management, ordering equipment and supplies, putting together a dental marketing strategy, and more.
- Attain professional and personal growth.
IDENTIFY AND PARTNER
With over 20 years in the dental industry, we carefully qualify the best practices across the country to partner with. When these practices (led by top dentists) are identified and we mutually believe we’re the right match for one another, we formalize our partnership.1
Before formalizing a partnership, we identify administrative areas in the practice that CDS can better support the in-office team with to enable greater efficiencies. We believe in identifying the strengths of each person, enabling them to do what they do best.2